Re: [Spridgets] Shameless plug: Parts for sale Central Washington

To: davriker@nwi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Shameless plug: Parts for sale Central Washington
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:30:53 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net
I'd like to see a photo of the Panhard bar and have a measurement of the
corner post on the Panhard tower.  Then depending on the photo and
measurments I might be interested in buying it from the winning bidder.

Thanks

Weslake-Monza1330

In a message dated 17/05/2012 05:12:57 GMT Daylight Time, davriker@nwi.net