Re: [Spridgets] Generators--No LBC content

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Generators--No LBC content
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:26:25 -0700 (PDT)
My general recommendation is to find a local dealer that sells generators.

It would be a better alternative than the big box stores who dictate specs to
the manufacturer so they can lower the price, which is almost exclusively by
sacrificing quality.

They should also be able to offer hands-on advice and provide service when
needed.

There is a whole world outside of the Home Depots/CostCo's/SamsClubs/Etc.
filled
with alternatives and selection.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct