Re: [Spridgets] East coast guys - how are things? No LBC

To: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] East coast guys - how are things? No LBC
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:22:31 -0400
I have no idea how much rain we got, but the power went off about 4 PM Monday
and it is now officially cold and dark in our house. The first night was fun,
DVD's in the laptop, Wine, candles and cheese in the still warm house. The
second night was a pain, we headed out to get a shower at the Step Son's and a
warm meal. PECO says they hope to get power back in the AM. No generators to be
had and no D cell batteries either.  Zero rated sleeping bags on the water bed
keeps us warm, and the hot tub lid blew open and filled with leaves. I can see
the third night being a major PITA. The rechargeable 18v Lithium batteries are
failing and HD has them for $100

No trees down or damage, so I guess we would be considered lucky.

But we made it.

Larry

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive