Re: [Spridgets] East coast guys - how are things? No LBC

To: Larry Macy <lmacy@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] East coast guys - how are things? No LBC
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:35:38 -0500
Cc: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hope all you E Coast folks are OK.  Generators get scarce after a
storm around here.  Our main problems are water and people (looters).
You guys got the cold to deal with, too.  Stay warm and dry.
You'll probably witness the best in people and the worst in people.
These things, as they say, "reveal character".
In a few months there will be deals on generators on craigslist.  In
the near future there will be guys with trailer loads of Chinese
generators.  Avoid those if you can, although the Diesel ones are
Yanmar clones and are not bad compared to the gas ones.

I've walked streets where nice $200k houses were reduced to piles of
2x4s and rubble.  I can empathize.  Stay safe and prepared.  Get out
if directed to do so.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive