Re: [Spridgets] LBCs and Beatles

To: abcoz@hky.com, khargreaves2@gmail.com, healeyrick@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] LBCs and Beatles
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 15:04:36 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
While the Jag XK and A-M SB straight sixes look the similar they are
apparently quite different.  The oil filler/breather is in a similar place  at
the front and top of both engines but I think only the DB one has a  filler.

I think the XK has more main bearings than the DB which is what makes it a
better engine. Not sure on valve sizes angles etc except there are a bunch
of  extra specials for the XK (D-type, wide angle etc).

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 31/10/2012 23:05:13 Coordinated Universal Time,