Re: [Spridgets] So, how hard does one whack it?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[598732D0:01CDBE0C]
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] So, how hard does one whack it?
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 18:54:10 -0500
Joy!

I found the Sprite's SU fuel pump and it didn't work either.  :). (ran when
parked).  So, I practiced on it.  The points were "really" bad, but I shined
up and smoothed out the high parts with a file.  Did the reverse of dissing,
provided power and thunka-thunka-thunka.

Thank you to all who helped, both on and off list.

Tomorrow perhaps I can get the Midget's done.

Now, I'm off to see ZZ Top.

On 2012-11-04, at 2:54 PM, Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/robertduquette@sympatico.ca

spridgets@autox.team.net