[Spridgets] NOT LBC Looking for a rear bumper 65-67 VW bus

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] NOT LBC Looking for a rear bumper 65-67 VW bus
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:24:06 -0500
Well it can't hurt to ask : )
I have a 67 bus but the rear bumper has a pull. It looks like they used a
strap on the bumper to pull it so both the top and the rear have a bend in
the metal. I hear I can heat it with my torch and then using the sandy
ground hammer it back. But I thought I'd ask if anyone has some leads
because you never know. Or know of a good metal worker in NJ area.

I'd take front & rear if available or any other VW parts.

Thanks
Lin

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive