Re: [Spridgets] Bob Kitterer's Bugeye video interview

To: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bob Kitterer's Bugeye video interview
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 06:18:02 -0500
Cc: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@me.com> wrote:

> Annice

Thanks so much for the reply and clarification Bob. Wow sorry I never had
the pleasure of meeting or list chatting with your wife Annice I'll have to
try and find some posts in the archives being most gals are not into the
hobby and it would be great to hear her voice through her words about the
car we all love. She sounded like a great gal Bob, did she & you ever keep
journals on the thousands of miles you both put on your Bugeye? If so it
may be time to put together a book of your travels most especially with Annice
and your little Sprite. I only read technical books and true stories and it
is rare to ever find a book about Sprite travels other than from the racers
so I encourage all of the list to think about that.
Lin

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive