Re: [Spridgets] 1275 engine upgrade with a 5 speed trans swap

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1275 engine upgrade with a 5 speed trans swap
From: Bob Spruck <mgmaven@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 21:26:37 -0500
On 1/22/2013 9:08 PM, Andrew Flaws wrote:
Andrew:

I don't know where you are located, but I would personally recommend
Mitch Bressler. Mitch was the engine builder and chief mechanic for Jon
Stamps Racing and has built an engine for me and for many of the
southeast vintage and SCCA racers. He has taken over the business.
Contact him at (770) 318-8661or emb2971@comcast.net in Villa Rica, GA.

Bob

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive