Re: [Spridgets] Car shipping

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Car shipping
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 10:17:21 -0800 (PST)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=EYu6+6oQqoi/4U8Gf7rnEbb9bLzg2OSF8dF563F3EZtQK8yP3GLmELY4NbW/vgVcq/qYN47HC8EHZqLOEkd867GM5b9Zkm5qHEzcrUoRNxYIBuvwkT9VHQucD6OZPyXyfUMUoBmvXrr1GUXuIwW8OTbKM3CO+9wxqgqZjzQLCEQ= ; 3LUN9pW25cHlkDFqapJu9gbkDI9Kjdmp9C4yJ03l4iwgAzzmfCz0MCvSApB2 nMkbNrP7MxvToi0BrQRgEXya_ATC4zS_iF921ZbB6w0YvUdk12dqshaRDiQ2 17ddSBsnGWcAUv5I0dvlie_OWMX_cZby62VFDtdRU1tWK2wsXiERMUg5..4P QB_Sp0KQ.PaN1wZaiGJl9lIhSxNby9Cqf.y8Mjb7IZdYEyDnPgsROgcclaRc UtTXo_.oH3lKv2i1fKBdJXBdaRSP455RekESm4oqPnS8oI1vOmlq9oxzx_K4 qai.IXQbD9LL80koG1vLokxuBOe72gslRFHboA96v2jZ4O1EuKKJwoJ3jyl4 zS8__XE5nYFEIX72DD1H3sR3YI2GgotfNqlwwG6dKySnRAWNE9W_eW5hOjRW 1en3Ep7AoWea4RajsOVw7iLsHH7t0Gxfyx7OIn2OQ79zxPZOfjy5gKPUJ7Hl G2SOTl36QY17Y4epfYXZv0us5_EkwJgdHEuktqhqRuJwGR406k7mk_auBml5 clsQLaMVt3zu9Rt5meU8Joib9f8dc72yyacakzgo66SyzSWsE_vX7lIqtAVb 8ChT6Nyx_LTC2sWwnirMxrw6LZZzbr.U-
"Stay away from the Orange truck people!"

I thought Atlas was blue and Allied
was orange?  Just sayin'....

Edward Perez
Summerville, SC