Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: Austin Healey Sprite - $7000 (carrollton va)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: Austin Healey Sprite - $7000 (carrollton va)
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 13:34:42 -0500
Ron we would all love to see those photos of Frank and you and Pieces.
Please put that request on the top of your list. Wow I can just see in
my imagination Frank driving with that engine on the floor of Pieces. Wow
what a guy. That must have been so much fun hang out with Frank and the
boys.

BTW what kind of bikes are you into these days? I spoke with some engineers
at Indian 2 weeks ago and asked if they will ever make a smaller Indian
like the Scout and they are for 2014.
Lin

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive