Re: [Spridgets] Goods Books for a Winter's Storm

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Goods Books for a Winter's Storm
From: dwoerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:59:36 -0600
ROTFLMAO!!  This has happened to me several times and you are dead on
with his Michener/Melville-esque "attention to detail".
What ever happened to, "It was a dark and stormy night...."?  Is Clancy
writing his own stuff again or is he franchised out?
He needs some LBC's incorporated into the plot.  I can visualize the words:

In his vain attempt to catch the green eyed, 31 year old, 6'8", blond
killer, Jack Ryan desperately downshifts his Bugeye Sprite with the twin
turbo 948cc, 210 bhp motor protesting at 8000 rpms from 2nd gear to 1st,
forgetting the smooth case transmission, # 22493, is without synchromesh
on its 3.627:1 first gear....... and you may continue the description of
the consequences of that action in your minds eye.

Boy this takes up a lot of bandwidth!  Don't you wish everyone wrote
this way Mark?

We now return you to your regularly schedule event.

DW

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive