Re: [Spridgets] No Spridget Content - posting gun stuff on Ebay! Wow!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No Spridget Content - posting gun stuff on Ebay! Wow!
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 19:40:18 -0800
I think they just have a problem with the words: "High Capacity" as that's
a catch phrase for everything evil in their very little world.
They cancelled it again, and here is what they wrote to me.
(It is hard to believe these people have a brain cell between the lot of
them)

"Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because of the following:
You stated, "The factory magazine is a high-capacity design that holds 2
rounds more compared to the standard factory magazine. The longer length is
what allows it to hold two additional rounds."
Because of our concern for the safety of our members and because of the
various state and Federal firearms laws, we have decided not to allow the
sale of certain firearms parts.

We realize that this is a frustrating thing to have your auction ended
again. You may relist provided that the magazine truly holds 10 rounds and
remove any statements that doubt that. Otherwise, please do not relist.

Magazines with a capacity of 10 rounds or less may be listed. However, the
capacity must be stated in the item description, or clearly visible within
the images used in the listing. If there are contradicting terms (i.e. 10
rounds or less is stated, but the image shows 15) these listings may also
be removed.

eBay prohibits the sale of magazines that accept more than 10 rounds,
typically referred to as "high capacity" magazines. These items may not be
sold, regardless of how they are described in the listing."

Rick (I must be an evil evil person) Bastedo

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive