Re: [Spridgets] A little head action...

Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A little head action...
From: Paul Van Wig <pvanwig@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 08:00:24 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
One little trick I do the first time I need to open up the thermostat housing
is throw away the studs and reassemble with bolts. So much easier  to take it
apart next time.
And yes the locating sleeves are later additions.

Paul Van Wig
Big Bear/Long Beach, CA
pvanwigatmacdotcom
facebook.com/pvanwig

1959 Nash Metropolitan (the wife's fun ride)
1968 Morris Minor Woody RHD
1960 Bug Eye (awaiting restoration)

1980 CJ7 Lives @ 7440'

2003 Toyota 4Runner (the wife's Mountain car)
2012 Cadillac SRX 3.6 (the wife's work ride)
2012 Turbo Diesel Ram 2500 4X4
1958 Minor-wrecked
1960 Minor woody (For restoration, Soon to be for sale)
1965 Midget-parts
1981 Datsun 210 1500 w/ 5 speed