Re: [Spridgets] Interesting morning

To: "'Brad Fornal'" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, "'Spridget list'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Interesting morning
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 20:45:12 -0400
Thread-index: Ac4zIAI/ljZw+LbbQAu6o846mQbymAAAhrBg s=q20121106; t=1365295520; bh=fjDZW/QUfRWR10qrHpnglDZpES6PVqbR5/xYWt2iYHk=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=p1NoqN1vd3qXkdeNavrfUTAXaqEusk9Lucr7QxJ4Dcv/K5vhABGuXQd5kOdAlOQsk ReDrpb+w2j+SkanZr78WUguhtFeJShi1KbwjxC/T1gHmSAGy88wgQfbHkX7qdrFTXJ kMx27PwCKFkCgtBQnK0WXcBgMYydXyPRH1D0/H7YfUaZ+cqhhcxb2Jkgi0HepBc86x O5YJjhHUUO5P0EqmUK2eeaPfIuNTsMpKDmcR6jrvbIhlrSzZlc5BQjD4/ckMMUkzu+ bbn13javiitxy2g3Z4/Querq+wORNc9VJPZEUOylQdOlAaqMsktUs1KxmpJCxOH8O3 I0DtjtroGHBkQ==
I also use bike cable.

If there is an upscale bike shop near you, they might have the more
expensive stuff with the teflon inner coating.

But you might want to try some graphite on the walmart cable you have if you
feel it is draging.

Your original probably frayed inside.