Re: [Spridgets] Pink Sprite on ebay...I want it : )

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pink Sprite on ebay...I want it : )
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 20:19:15 -0700 (PDT)
If I were looking for a Sprite, I would grab this car. I have corresponded with
the seller and he is very fortcoming so I would expect he would be easy to
effect a transaction.

I didn't specifically ask him about the cars condition; I was only interested
in
pics of the car.

If this car goes for less than $2,000, it's a steal IMO.

You can by a lot of sh*t out there but this is the real thing.

 jay
61 Innocenti Spider
63 Pink Sprite Mk II