Re: [Spridgets] Clutch Master - Success!

To: rbastedo@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Clutch Master - Success!
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 22:43:08 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
When you were a kid, did you ever play "Mousetrap"??

Same idea.

Larry

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive