Re: [Spridgets] Coolant Crossover Pipe

To: 60bugeye@cebridge.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Coolant Crossover Pipe
From: Bob Spruck <mgmaven@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 12:52:16 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Leo:
Since I can't provide you with a crossover pipe, how about this.

I would be glad to send you digital photos and dimensions so you can
have one fabricated by your local muffler shop. You could even make one
from copper pipe or conduit if you were moderately handy and aren't
concerned about originality. I would also be willing to send you the
pipe from my '72 since I am rebuilding the engine and I won't need the
pipe until the end of summer. You just have to pay shipping both ways
and PROMISE TO RETURN IT!

Let me know if I can help.

Regards,
Bob