Re: [Spridgets] Ribcase reassembly question

To: aseippel@austin.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ribcase reassembly question
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 19:35:48 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
I know that they are shown (kind of) in figure f.3, my question is, when do
these go in, and do they then get captured by the selector shafts?
The figure is ambiguous at best, so they go between the 1-2 and 3-4, and
between the 3-4 and reverse. If everything is in neutral, then there should be
adequate detents to allow the next shaft to go in, correct? Then why do I see
1/2 of the ball when I put it into the hole between 1-2 & 3-4, with the 1-2 in
neutral?
At the moment, I've got 1-2 and reverse in place, but can't get the balls into
their respective holes and out of the way of the 3-4 shaft.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016