[Spridgets] Tattos - not really much LBC content

To: dlh2001@comcast.net, trevor.jessie@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Tattos - not really much LBC content
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 05:39:47 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: WeslakeMonza1330
I like classic cars to be modified cars but done with taste and a good
measure of period correct.  I like some hot-rods too.

So I'm not that struck on women with tattoos but it's possible that it can
look ok.  It always seems to me that whatever colours tattoos start out
with they all turn to deep blue or black eventually.

I'm not really a big fan of cosmetic surgery either as it never seems to
look 'correct' to my well trained eye.  Here in the UK it's the exception
rather than the norm to see topless women on the beach (shore) but when you do
 you only have to see them sunbathing with everything solidly pointing to
the sun  to know they are fake.  In fact I think it' because they are fake
they go  topless in the first place as a kind of 'look at me/look at my tits'
expression.

Driving your Spridget with your top down is ok and simply an expression to
stay cooler on a hot day rather than pose and try to look cool.  In fact
it's great to drive with the top down in winter so long as it' at night and
the  sky is clear so you can see the stars.

Weslake-Monza 1330 - Household painting ground to a halt as drying time is
slow..