Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... 14 Month Old Buys a Sprite

To: Sprite Yahoo <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... 14 Month Old Buys a Sprite
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 10:57:25 -0700
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wish I had seen it listed....
Herb, in Southern Oregon

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM, HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>

> http://www.koin.com/2013/07/09/toddler-buys-1962-austin-healey-on-ebay/
>
> Rick
>
> "Madman in a death machine"
> Follow My Nasty Boy Build: http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo
>
>  __._,_.___
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzQxMTQ3BHNlYwNmdH
IEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTM3MzQyMDA2Mw--?act=reply&messageNum=41147>  Reply
> to sender
> <healeyrick@yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%2014%20Month%20Old%20Buys%20a%20Sprite>
> to group

<bugeye@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%2014%20Month%20Old%20Buys%20a%20Sprite>
Start
> a New
Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlN2tvM3FtBF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc
3RpbWUDMTM3MzQyMDA2Mw-->  Messages
> in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/message/41147;_ylc=X3oDMTM2bDIyc3Z
xBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzQxMTQ3
BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM3MzQyMDA2MwR0cGNJZAM0MTE0Nw-->(1)
> Recent Activity:
>
>    - New
Members<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcWZxZDEwBF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3Zt
YnJzBHN0aW1lAzEzNzM0MjAwNjM-?o=6>
>    3
>    - New
Photos<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/spnew;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMjlsMTMxBF9TAz
k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZwaG9
0BHN0aW1lAzEzNzM0MjAwNjM->
>    3
>
>  Visit Your
Group<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye;_ylc=X3oDMTJlc3BwbW5tBF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbW
UDMTM3MzQyMDA2Mw-->
>  If you wish to unsubscribe from the Austin Healey Bugeye Frogeye Sprite
> Club, please send a blank email to:  bugeye-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> If you no longer want to receive emails, but wish to remain a member of
> the group, you may go to the website
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/and change your subscription to "Web
Only" and you will not receive any
> emails.
>  [image: Yahoo!
kAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzczNDIw
MDYz>
> Switch to:
Text-Only<bugeye-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+
Traditional>,
> Daily Digest<bugeye-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email+Delivery:+Digest>
Terms
> of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Send us Feedback

<ygroupsnotifications@yahoogroups.com?subject=Feedback+on+the+redesigned+indi
vidual+mail+v1>

--
The only people worth getting even with are those who have helped you. *-
 Anonymous*

Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which
includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not
wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the
history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being
propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

NOTICE: It is okay to print this email. Paper is a plentiful,
biodegradable, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees
that supports our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of
Americans. Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in
America today than we had 100 years ago.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive