Re: [Spridgets] Stationary Engine 1275cc

To: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com,spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Stationary Engine 1275cc
From: Tim Collins <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:26:22 -0400
I got the 1275 as part of a parts purchase. I know little about its
health. One of the reasons to run it on the test stand is to
determine if it's an oil burner or not. The story that came along
with the purchase is that the previous owner, two owners back, had
rebuilt a Midget engine and transmission, etc. and then took it out
shortly thereafter and crashed it. I do see evidence of a rebuild,
but not all the evidence is good. I'll keep the 1275 for a possible
spare. I do like the 1098 - they're built like a bullet, 'ya know! LOL

At 03:14 PM 8/16/2013, WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com wrote:
>Why not put the 1275  in your car and the make the 1098 the stationary engine?

Tim Collins

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive