[Spridgets] Fwd: Positive ground phone charger

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: Positive ground phone charger
From: Gmari2 <gmari2@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:16:04 -0400
Ok group, what do you all think about the below.
George

Sent from my iPad

> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Positive ground phone charger
>
> Think before leaping :). If the battery is hooked up positive ground then +
is always the ground.  It doesn't matter if you use an isolated plug n reverse
the lead.. + is always going to be the ground.  The main cable off the +
terminal on the battery is going to ground and when u connect a new wire ( one
from your cig lighter) to the terminal it is still going to be + grounded.
Been there tried that. Only work around I have seen is a + grd to neg grd
converter.  I opted to convert to neg grd.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/60bugeye@cebridge.net

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive