Re: [Spridgets] Colourtune

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Colourtune
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@brant.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:10:39 -0400
I have used Colourtune for years.  Has always worked well.  Yes, when
the car was running rich I needed to clear it out with varsol but then
no problems.  I do suggest that you work in a shaded area so you don't
need to use the plastic covering.  Balance the carbs first, and use new
plugs.  I always work with two sets of plugs just in case.

Cheers,
Martyn

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive