[Spridgets] Gunson

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Gunson
From: "Ron Corry" <Ron.Corry@iol.ie>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:12:02 +0100
Recently there was a discussion here about Gunson's Carb setting optic tool. I
think most of the comments were somewhat disparaging of the product. I've used
two of them together with mixed results.

However, yesterday having changed the Slave Cyl., I used their Auto Clutch
Bleeder [EEZIBLEED] and all I can say is that it works 100%. Using that kit,
there was no need to call on SWMBO [and all the huffing and puffing that would
entail :-) ].
If you have never used an auto clutch bleeder, when you need to get your
clutch working again, you will have a very happy day when you do.
NFI and I have a perfect clutch pedal and still smiling one day later...

Ron in Ireland
'59 AN5 1275/5sp/ww "Oggibip"

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive