Re: [Spridgets] Fire Extinguishers

To: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fire Extinguishers
From: John Farley <jmfarley61@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 11:10:46 -0400
Checked the Moss Halon one out.  It is made by H3R Performance and is
chrome.  I found the same one on Amazon sold by Internet Sales for $77
less. Their comparable red one is another $12 less. I went with the red one.

Thank you all for the feedback.

John F.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive