[Spridgets] FW: No LBC - computer software - SOLIDWORKS + MS Publisher

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] FW: No LBC - computer software - SOLIDWORKS + MS Publisher
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 21:33:44 -0400
You're getting off cheap!    :-)
#1 son is taking graphics design classes and had to buy Adobe Creative Suite
6.
Student edition was $600.
Now they do the "Cloud" edition, which is $19.99 a month for the Student
edition,
which over the course of a 4 year college program is $960.
 MS Publisher is part of MS Office, not sure you can get it as a stand alone
program.
Office 2010 Student edition  is $129 here in the States.
I think I have a old   MS Office 2000 disk.
Not sure if that would help you tho.

Good Luck! and grats on having a smart kid!

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!

> From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com