[Spridgets] harmonic balancer

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] harmonic balancer
From: Steve Christiansen <schris51@att.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 11:27:16 -0700 (PDT)
David,

No question - I would replace it.    I have new ones in stock for
$105.20.  Using the USPS Priority mail I can get one across the country in no
time for $11.50.  I am not a fan of using used ones with crusty rubber.  They
can come unbonded and create multiple problems.

Steve Christiansen
Ol
Phartz Partz
714-686-1236