Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - computer software - SOLIDWORKS + MS Publisher

To: <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - computer software - SOLIDWORKS + MS Publisher
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:43:19 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
These days SolidWorks is one of the more prevalent CAD packages in the
professional world, especially among small and medium sized companies
that need a cost-effective CAD package. Way less expensive than
Pro-Engineer/Creo, CAatia, Unigraphics, etc. It's popular enough that
Pro-E will be adding a translator that will allow importation of
SolidWorks files with full history. Those of you who deal with CAD
neutral files (like IGES and STEP) will know what a big deal this is.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/