[Spridgets] 59 BI for sale

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 59 BI for sale
From: Ralph Heacox <marinaratt@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 18:07:58 -0700 FILETIME=[797C5BC0:01CED50C]
List
I'm a long time troll.
Health forces sale of  rare model with wire wheels and front disk breaks.
Paint (OEW) body work done. Transmission, engine, SU's etc all professionally
rebuilt and installed. New elect. harnes, rebuilt master cly. Many origional
parts and tons of duplicate parts.British tires, plexi glass side curtins.
Needs hydraulic lines (I have Kit) and fule lines. Interior needs to be done.
Origional seats. Custom roll bar that doesn't cut into the body. Intended to
be everyday driver. There was no rust when this body was painted. None. Darn
near everything. Included a custom trailer. Have photos. Call with questions
(360) 770-6043 or email. Thought I see if any of you were interested before I
hit Craigs List and Ebay. Sixty miles north of Seattle.
$12.5K

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive