Re: [Spridgets] No LBC, How do you seal YOUR garage doors?

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC, How do you seal YOUR garage doors?
From: Paul Van Wig <pvanwig@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 08:44:34 -0800
What kind of door, single panel swing up or multi panel roll up?

Paul Van Wig
Big Bear/Long Beach, CA
facebook.com/pvanwig

1959 Nash Metropolitan "Tiffany" (the wife's fun ride) w/63MGB motor
1968 Morris Minor Woody RHD "Thomas"
1960 Bug Eye (awaiting restoration) & a Kellison Fiberglass bonnet

1980 CJ7 Lives @ 7440'
2012 Turbo Diesel Ram 2500 4X4
2003 Toyota 4Runner (the wife's Mountain car)
2012 Cadillac SRX 3.6 (the wife's work ride)

1960 Minor Woody (for sale soon) or maybe a custom trailer?
1965 Midget-parts
1981 Datsun 210 1500 w/ 5 speed