Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption
From: Brian Morse <owensdad74@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 19:07:01 -0500
Cc: Spridgets net <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thank you Larry for putting that together!

I'm pretty sure I have Frank picked out from the images.  I wish I could
have met him, but it's obvious how special he was from the list members'
messages.

And because I didn't know him, I didn't mention earlier- the timing of this
story resurfacing is very interesting.  I firmly believe a person's
character is measured by the legacy and memories they leave behind.  It's
obvious he touched many lives and will not be forgotten!

So I will raise one for Frank as well!

3wheel Morse

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive