Re: [Spridgets] Audiophile stuff--No LBC content

To: "WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com" <WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Audiophile stuff--No LBC content
From: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 16:56:48 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Converting vinyl to digital negates the whole reason for having vinyl in the
first place.  Even an old fart like me can hear the difference.  :-)

Sent from my keyboard

On Jan 13, 2014, at 4:17 PM, WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com wrote:

> I have a Denon AVR (Audio Visual Receiver) and when I get stuck I google the
problem on the internet or e-mail Denon. I could read the instruction booklet
but it's a couple of inches thick and not particularly well written.

> So I suggest you google the problem using the model name of your equipment
or contact the manufacturer or go to a decent hi-fi shop (like the one you
made your purchase from.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive