[Spridgets] Electrical Problem

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Electrical Problem
From: Trevor Jessie <trevor.jessie@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:23:10 -0500
So... a guy gave me a '77 Midget.  I was going to part it out, but my
basement was already full of parts so I decided to build a custom Midget.
 All was going well until a glitch popped up the other day.

When the key is off, there is feed back into the electrical system.  The
interior hazard light flashes and the fuel pump clicks on and off.  I
unplugged the rear harness and it did not solve the problem (other than
stopping the fuel pump).  When I flip the hazard switch they work as
normal.

This problem is intermittent, so I want to have a list of things to check
when it occurs (or have a way of recreating/sorting the problem).  So, any
ideas?

Cheers,
Trevor

spridgets@autox.team.net