Re: [Spridgets] Another on the road

To: "'Peter Caldwell'" <peter@nosimport.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another on the road
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 06:33:00 -0400
Nothing like driving a properly sorted and maintained Spridget!
Glad to hear you are driving your '63, also!
One of my main objectives, when I finally retire (negotiating final piece of
"retirement puzzle", right now) is to take an extended, river valley tour.
The back roads running through the Ohio and Upper Mississippi River (and
tributaries) valleys offer some of the finest driving experiences and
scenery available.   A tour of the Missouri River valley may also be in
store.
Lots of details to be worked out, but hope to be driving my Mk I Midget,
although I will probably do the tours in several phases using the Midget, my
MGA 1500 and my MGB-GT.

Bud