Re: [Spridgets] Another Spridget group...

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another Spridget group...
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 12:52:03 -0500
Cc: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com; b=cznVKDPekvfC1iTDKsOA5quj8ipfTZ3yYPbe6KCcVjVc84GoCVhW/76qvs95GEljAQpFrZRKqFykcM1bu8QSTejKFF2nNaPbbeeB7SPguQpkEL4sY2kSOVQR6tRlFx6Vzdnhb9Prdt8FEbSzUKd/oRhQQB2ozqaVgwvzz/kN8JUihmkjlMk7z0/hKmPHvkx3dTHk5d2StEPUJ1RQbAQBXvVW3ujgckU3/w/YU+Qtks3yyqjdVCwuI14aQAqyHjLs5TW5hBUHlTo/XE86wbl4b1PcC1ZNHvtSuStB6YrjTFgN8DqzhMxsL8Q65FlBQdRdW/jIh6/iv6LjJhRbFsZgkw==;
It's not bad really. No one hijacks threads inviting people to join other
groups.

Ron Soave

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com

spridgets@autox.team.net