[Spridgets] John Diekis Chocks away

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] John Diekis Chocks away
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 17:12:41 -0500
John floated through here Tuesday night enroute to Alaska with 2
KL(R?)650s on an undersized bike trailer with 8 inch wheels!

Pray for him and his cousin as the make their way to Calgary to drop
off the trailer and continue on 2 wheels.

If anyone's in Calgary, buy him a new trailer for his return trip.

They were planning on being at Mt. Rushmore for the 4th.  (Personally
I prefer my dead presidents on paper in my wallet)

I'm sure he'll post something somewhere.

Wish them well.

Peter C

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive