Re: [Spridgets] Broken Rear Axle: reprise

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Broken Rear Axle: reprise
From: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 15:26:39 -0400
Cc: Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wierd.  All of the axles I've ever swapped worked fine - from Bugeyes to my
'79 Midget.  Early axles to late axles all fit with no issues.  Pull it back
out and measure it's length.  I'm going to go measure a few spares in the
garage and we can compare measurements.

Sent from my keyboard

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net

spridgets@autox.team.net