Re: [Spridgets] 1968 Austin America / MG1100 - Hydrolastic Suspension

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1968 Austin America / MG1100 - Hydrolastic Suspension
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 13:22:52 -0700
On 7/7/2014 12:54 PM, Kirk Hargreaves wrote:
> states. I got a speeding ticket in Bath off a camera at night. A couple of
> cops in Liverpool (later on) said, "Don't pay it . . if you are from out of
> the country they will not bother with you."
   I was in France last summer, they got me with a camera doing 102kph
in a 90kph zone and sent the ticket all the way to California.  I paid
it of course since I go back there often and even plan on living there
someday for a year or 2.

> you'll find out what I mean. B You can also take it that Guy is our
> resident anti-gun member. B We don't hold it against him. We always have
   Wait, we have a resident anti-gun guy ? I thought that Guy was only
against others having guns but not that he was anti-gun

  :)  :)  :)
  1934 Singer Le Mans :) oh you meant some singer, not what kind of
Singer I have :)
> tell all about your love of cats.  Wheel chocks or cuddly animals?
> Your love of guns.  A much needed accessory for local governance or, an
  Cats are ok, dogs are better.
> Your love of beer / tequila / whisky or whatever mind enhancing substance
> you can admit to.
  Tequilla does not like me, otherwise its not bad.

     mike

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive