Re: [Spridgets] Throttle linkage

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Throttle linkage
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:46:46 -0400
OK.  I just took the carb into better light, and discovered that it has two
cable grooves that can wrap clockwise or counter clockwise from different cable
housing mounts.  But they have different radii, which will  give the throttle a
different sensitivity and travel.  Any advice on the extent of that difference
in practice and which would be preferred for a street car?  The small radius
could make a really twitchy car.  I will check the travel of the cable to see
if I actually have enough to use the larger radius.

Michael Rowe
The Holy Sprite.

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive