[Spridgets] Gas Cap, Aaaargh!

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Gas Cap, Aaaargh!
From: "rrengineer.mike" <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 16:54:36 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=att.net; b=QiqQz21RT9UsTnVfQfi1XDBAtrMDC3h1pmJ7DiK1yC9s1vmK33mSRUTmrNwnMn9eXtmuPAjw/+YeEx5Vgg67Cw9qIt75HDk9wM0LAU1F3ZUrwfb2txth1zXXL8gQlo+RL5Kmu7R9lV++ua8iOpqImcCoQz8Gy7EI7m2DznzfU3wpk0BMBypNGsu35vtCDVx0UlOoNNby8lMyE/rD01hmu5cPDzgpXyMEaNYsb0V3Ox7pKZreg+ZyUQoSAR8hVSZgdFo95md2h0kQbE7kQco7YCLiFGSwHF2gIwmP/5/ODYmoh9FFIsxVWjRvnPlHo+ez2aoSbgDoWyjxuZooj05vEw==;
As i told you guys last week, I bought a new gas tank for my Bugeye made in
Canada. B Don't get me wrong, it's a nice gas tank. B We'll made. B The problem
was that my body color painted gas cap would not fit the new filler neck. B I
bought a new replacement gas cap that is supposed to fit 58 to 64 Spridgets, or
something like that. B It came intl the mail today and just looking at the
underside of the cap told me it was not going to fit. B The two "ears" that
grab under the lip of the filler neck were almost flush with the cap. Crap! So
now I am looking for another gas cap. B Anyone have a new old stock
"Kingsbourne" replacement cap they would be willing to sell?
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY SB. 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive