[Spridgets] The Collective Wisdom of the Spridgets Group - No LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] The Collective Wisdom of the Spridgets Group - No LBC
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 20:26:56 -0700
I so appreciate the wisdom and insight I get from the group . . so I want
to bounce this off of you as some of you may have experience in this arena.

Greg is a young man who I run into at the Fresh and Easy market.

He tells me that he made $28,500 last year selling event tickets on eBay.
 He does music events, no sports.

People do very well with sporting event tickets . . but most people focus
on a market that they continue to be more and more familiar with.

Why does Greg work for minimum wage at the market and then make so much
more for his time selling event tickets?  Hard to understand. . . . . there
does seem to be a disconnect here.

Greg does not come off as the type of guy who cares about impressing people
. . very reserved kind of guy.  After talking to him as much as I have I
lean towards Greg telling me truthfully what has been actually happening in
his life.

One day at Fresh and Easy he was helping me and the subject of eBay came
up.  I was lamenting the fact that I had a large item to send . . some
motorcycle parts I sold before our move. He chimed in about how easy it is
to send event tickets O'night.  That is how the conversation began.

He tells me that he made $400 recently selling Paul McCartney tickets.

The key is to buy early and buy good seats that sell out fast.  Because
Greg has bought tickets before, at times, he gets sent codes that he can
use on the ticket site/s to buy before the public.

His profit on Celine Dion . . .. he spent $800 and pulled back $2,400.

Myself with over 2000 eBay transactions I have seen many times bidding wars
which drive prices past expectations.

He immediately lists the tickets, most often for a 7 day listing.

I have spent time researching this.  It appears that there are many who do
very well with this . . no doubt those also who lose money.

Some people it appears have taken losses only to learn from their mistake
and get back in to recover losses and make gains.

Thoughts?

Kirk
59 1275

spridgets@autox.team.net