Re: [Spridgets] Spridget HEAT

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridget HEAT
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:39:52 -0700
On the First one; check the condition of the radiator; may need to be
rebuilt or replaced. Check that the thermostat is working, or leave it out
all together as a test.

On the second, an electric radiator fan might be the place to start. This
could replace your stock fan (for clearance) and would come on at a pre
determined temperature.
Bill in Oregon