[Spridgets] HolySprite-Donating.pdf

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] HolySprite-Donating.pdf
From: Brian <owensdad74@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 00:46:21 -0400
Here is the second document I created.  Again it's about three days' worth of
emails from the archive.

As a reminder, this is not by any means set in stone!  I would love feedback
on all aspects.  My goal is to present how this great experience came to be
and honor all those who made it happen.  And naturally have it make sense...

It will take me a little while to get it together though :-/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
HolySprite-Donating.pdf]
Sent from my iThingy

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive