Re: [Spridgets] HolySprite-Planning.pdf

To: Brian <owensdad74@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] HolySprite-Planning.pdf
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:52:29 -0400
Cc: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
As one of the participants, I would be glad to help out. I have a ton of
photos of the whole thing as well as the journey across the continent of the
shell. Hopefully Mike will pitch in with his thoughts as the new owner of the
Holy Sprite.

Larry

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@upenn.edu

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"
Neale Donald Walsch

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive