Re: [Spridgets] Frank

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "Mark J Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>, "Spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Frank
From: "Richard Ball" <rich_ball@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 11:05:15 -0700
I was just talking about Paul as I was rebuilding one of my calipers.  I was
a little surprised that it fail since it was one that he had rebuilt for me
when we got our Midget back on the road at our first NOSHIT.  He drove up to
my house in Everett from Portland (200 miles) to deliver them and join in on
the work.  That's customer service.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA