Re: [Spridgets] Corrosion protectors

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Corrosion protectors
From: dwoerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 16:41:19 -0600
Tim,

I've been using one of these for 20 years.  Lot cheaper back then but
look around and you may find one for less.  If your battery is too low
place a block of suitably sized wood under the battery. No worries with
corrosion.  Here is the Moss page but Victoria British may sell them as
well.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29387&SortOrder=10&gclid=CKu9hJa5rcICFWFgMgodDA0Afw

or use: *http://tinyurl.com/mudjzt3

*Dave W.