Re: [Spridgets] Corrosion inhibitors

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Corrosion inhibitors
From: dwoerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 10:56:43 -0600
Tim,

I apologize for leading the group astray.  I change the felt inhibitors
every season when I reconnect the battery in spring. They can probably
go longer but while it's apart it's convenient to do.

If anyone wishes a photo of the original battery tray let me know as I
have one but as it is only a tray I don't use it.  NFS though. ;-)

Dave W.
'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500
Burlington WI