Re: [Spridgets] One of these things doesn't belong here...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] One of these things doesn't belong here...
From: Martyn Ridley via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 11:26:24 -0500
--===============3363381611624661373==
 boundary="------------040404060907080309040905"

--------------040404060907080309040905

Don't worry Trevor I inherited my father's bench. Things have been in
odds places all my life but if I organize them I will never find them.

Cheers,
Martyn

On 1/9/2015 11:04 AM, Trevor Jessie via Spridgets wrote:
> No real spridget content other than I'm straightening up the shop to
> do some work on a spridget.
>
> However, something struck me as odd.  In my toolbox I have a few items
> that are kept in certain drawers that make no sense.  I mean, there is
> no logical reason they should be grouped in with other items in that
> drawer.  However, they have always been there so I continue to put
> them there.
>
> Some examples:
> stud finder is in the drawer with high tension ignition tools/supplies
> spare utility knife blades with the hammer, punches, and chisels.
>
> For years I've contemplated moving them to places that are more
> logical (like spare blades with the utility knifes), but then I won't
> be able to find them.   I'd like to say there is a method to my
> madness, but I think it is just pure madness.
>
> Anyone else in the same boat?
>

> -Trevor
> BTW, the nail clippers are in the screwdriver drawer.
>

> ------------------------
>
> spridgets@autox.team.net
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/ridleymj@brant.net

--------------040404060907080309040905

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      father's bench. Things have been in odds places all my life but if
      I organize them I will never find them.<br>
      Cheers,<br>
      Martyn<br>
      On 1/9/2015 11:04 AM, Trevor Jessie via Spridgets wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAHkEVvQx2SOw9cWCeBHz7yv0Avp4ACdrwFHKXE__jYPGALindw@mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
        straightening up the shop to do some work on a spridget.
          a few items that are kept in certain drawers that make no
          sense.  I mean, there is no logical reason they should be
          grouped in with other items in that drawer.  However, they
          have always been there so I continue to put them there.</div>
          tools/supplies</div>
          chisels.</div>
          more logical (like spare blades with the utility knifes), but
          then I won't be able to find them.   I'd like to say there is
          a method to my madness, but I think it is just pure madness.</div>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net";>spridgets@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>

--===============3363381611624661373==--