Re: [Spridgets] A Paul A Morris Minor

To: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>, Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A Paul A Morris Minor
From: Ron Soave via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 07:47:10 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
So this made me look... 15 years ago tomorrow, Frank, Peter, Paul and I met for
lunch. Paul called me from Oregon to tell me a Morris owner in Chicago was
flying him in to work on his car, and he thought he'd have an extra half-day.
Frank called me, opening the conversation with "I need a road trip NOW." In the
"I'll buy, you fly" spirit we had, Frank and I split the cost of an airline
ticket and he flew out. Peter came down from Madison, and we had a memorable
time spending the afternoon in Elgin at a forgettable McChilibee's talking
LBCs, drinking a few beers and watching the attendees of bridal exposition in
the attached hotel lobby. Hard to believe only half of the attendees are still
around, and I can't remember the last time we wrenched on a car together. Need
to change that.

Ron Soave
Roscoe, IL

"It only goes one way."